Chantaramas Resort is on the island of Koh Phangan in the Gulf of Thailand, a popular tourist destination famous for the monthly Full Moon Party, stunning nature and beautiful beaches.
The resort has a total of 51 rooms spaciously set amongst romantic tropical gardens. The rooms are decorated to very high standards using wood furnishings. There is a sunset swimming pool and open air restaurant on the beachfront area stretching over 100 meters.
Hotel facilities include:
• Free Wi-Fi in all resort area.
• Moon Deck Restaurant (Thai and International food)
• Swimming pool and kids pool
• Swim-up pool bar
• Sparamas; traditional Thai massage and special treatments
• The Boutique Shop; souvenir of local products, organic and environmentally friendly products.
Chantaramas Resort is located on Baan Khai Beach which is within easy reach from the main government pier and market town of Thongsala and only 10 minutes taxi ride to Haad Rin pier and the Full Moon Party beach.